Wednesday, December 31, 2008

STAY SHORT at 12/31/2008 close

For the 24-hour period beginning 12:50 PM PST, Forecast Monkey says SELL the S&P500 (Continue to hold Ultrabear fund or SDS shares).

Today's prediction was reached by graphing the forecast monkey's heartbeats and cross-referencing the graphs with historical stock prices.

I note that anybody who was dumb enough to trade these predictions stands to lose a lot of money at today's close. Suckers!

There is a good chance that I will not have internet access on Friday, so if I am not able to post my Friday-at-close prediction before Friday's close, consider that prediction to be BUY LONG.

Statistics for the Forecast Monkey's predictions through yesterday's close:
Average success rate: 71%
Total return: +24%
1 week return: +3.4%
Monday 12/29 return: +4.05%

I beg of you not to use this silly forecast in real-life trading. These predictions are for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment