Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Done for now

I'm back from my trip, and I have decided to stop posting the Forecast Monkey's predictions for the time being.

We still have a total gain of 17% since we started tracking our progress. That's a big drop from where we peaked with a 66% gain, but if we stop now, we can end this experiment in the black.

The Forecast Monkey's predictive power, which was unbelievably strong at first, seems to have waned significantly, and I would like to do some brain surgery on the poor creature before I post any more of his predictions.

If and when the Forecast Monkey starts predicting again, we will almost certainly start all stats again from zero, and we may very well move to a different web address. If that happens, I will post the new address here.

No comments:

Post a Comment